2011/10/07

にほんのえいが Fun Night!!

こんにちわみんなさん!

TGIF!!! And I hope you guys will have a happy and relaxing break, wherever you go =)
Tonight and tomorrow night, I will be hosting two Japanese movies nights. Everybody is welcome; I have marshmallows, chocolates and some cookies if you would like. And you're also welcome to bring your own snacks n drinks too =)

どこですか。
_モローハウスです。(Morrow House) Come and text me and I will open the door for you =D
なんじですか。
_く時です。It can end whenever you feel tired and want to go home =)
どのえいがですか。
_ノブタ。をプロデュース (Nobuta wo Produce) <-- main series tonight =)
_のだめカンタービレ (Nodame Cantabile)
_ かんこくのえいが:available on request :P
_ Some other Japanese series that I have on my HDD

If you want, you can bring your laptop and watch your favorite series with us/me too =)
ノト:Since I might wanna go to Campus Center to make a PIGGY BANK tonight, the time is subtitle to change =) And I also might need to make it work for others =)

If you have any questions, email me @ lale@smith.edu
Or the faster way: でんわばんご:413-459-1617

2nd ノト: If you want to sleep over, PLEASE bring your own sleeping bag or blankets and PLEASE tell me beforehand =)

This is information on Nodame Cantabile (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nodame_Cantabile) and Nobuta wo Produce (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nobuta) if you would like to find out about them. Both of them are really really good Japanese TV series that are loved by many people =)

2 comments:

  1. すごいです!!!
    I love your invitation!!! (I wish I were student!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;〜;
    たのしでしたか
    日本のえいがをみってみましょ!
    (Let's watch a Japanese movie! - I would love to do this with friends in the future!)

    ReplyDelete